Blocks or burnt bricks?
1. Blocks are time saving and quicker to use than burnt bricks. It takes you less time to raise a structure and finish a project
2. The hollow surfaces on blocks act as vacuums which act as sound proofing and a weather cushion, your structure maintains room temperature
3. Blocks are Cheaper and by using them you save over half of the cost that would go into burnt bricks.
4. Blocks are environmental friendly. No need to deplete soil nor cut down trees, everything is done using cement and other materials
5. Smart looking projects as pipes and other fittings are put inside the blocks and not chiselled on top
6. Less materials like plaster mortar, as everything is already proportional.